Additional Fees

do not trust these people for canada immigration or workpermit in any country, I gave them 5000 cash and 25000 by cheque ,initially he agrees that you can pay total amount after getting your work permit and gave him security check of Rs.270000 with agreement not to deposit but after they showed me offer letter in canada in square one mall , ontario and says you has been processed for this company for LMIA canada .

they did not gave even copy of offer letter and after 6 months they said you are rejected for process , i asked after 6 months for File number , acceptance of file later ,rejection letter and documents that shows they actualy applied or not for canada , then he (rajesh soni) said you did not apply for canada wp but for loan and he is not giving me security check back to me and Deposited in his account once i asked him return back my check and he threaten me that he will show this bounce check as proof of loan . he is *** and liar do not trust these leeches.I filed complain against them in jago grahak jago. DO NOT BE VICTIM OF FRAUD they have another company name YUG finance with same address in maninagar ahmd.Moreover their names are rajesh soni , ankita and hiral . Name of proprieter MS TASNEEM TINWALA,MR RAJESH SONI DataDiary LandLine 079 25440268 9510409452,9974998040,7878789999,7878781111 2 SHYAMAL COMPLEX OPP HIRA BHAI TOWER NEAR SARDAR PATEL SCHOOL JAWAHER CHOWK MANINAGAR AHMEDABAD shreeji1926@yahoo.com they are doing check fraud as well .

do not engage with these fraud and liar for anything.

beaware.contact me on phone before engaging in any activity with them @9879332835 or kunalsolanki27@gmail.com

Review about: Shreeji Consultancy Services Canada Visa Service.

Reason of review: fraud.

I didn't like: Cheat, Fraud.

Had an Experience with Shreeji Consultancy Services?

Comments

kunal.solanki27
Vadodara, Gujarat, India #1295683

Name of proprieter

MS TASNEEM TINWALA, MR RAJESH SONI

DataDiary LandLine 079 25440268

9510409452, 9974998040, 7878789999, 7878781111

2 SHYAMAL COMPLEX

OPP HIRA BHAI TOWER NEAR SARDAR PATEL SCHOOL JAWAHER CHOWK MANINAGAR AHMEDABAD shreeji1926@yahoo.com they are doing check fraud as well . do not engage with these fraud and liar for anything. beaware.